Treat yourself and someone you love to an ideal spa break in the beautiful Suffolk countryside. Detox the mind and body with spa treatments included and an award-winning evening meal.
- Mini facial and back massage each in the Willow Spa and Fitness (worth £70pp)
- Dinner in the Two AA Rosette awarded Courtyard restaurant (allocation of £24pp)
- Bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (worth £25.50)
- Dressing gown and slippers and a bottle of water provided (worth £20)
- Two nights accommodation at Best Western Brome Grange Hotel
- Full English breakfast daily
At a glance
- Relax and unwind in the Willow Spa & Fitness - boasting recently refurbished spa facilities which including a Jacuzzi and treatment rooms
- Ideally located to many nearby attractions such as Norwich Castle, Norwich Cathedral and the Suffolk coast
- Other places of interest located nearby include Banham Zoo, Norwich City and Ipswich Town football clubs
Good to know
- Please note, dogs are only permitted in Brome Cottage. A fee of £10* per dog per night is chargeable. To ensure availability for your dog and to make payment please follow your booking with a call to our customer service team on 01905 792818
- The Willow spa uses Elemis products for all of their treatments, using natural resources that are nothing but kind on the skin!
- Once you have placed your booking with us you can add additional treatments to your stay. Call the hotel directly on 01379 870 456 before your arrival to ensure availability
*Dog charges are subject to change
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout August is:
On 09/08/2019, this package totals £399.10, to include a two night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 04/07/2019.
Set in delightful countryside The Brome Grange is an ideal venue for country retreats. Originally founded in the 16th century, The Brome Grange Hotel is close to the Historical Market Towns of Eye and Diss and within a 25 minute drive of Bury St. Edmunds, Ipswich, Norwich, Thetford and other large towns The Hotel offers 22 En-Suite Bedrooms, Traditional English Restaurant, Real Ale Bar, and Tithe Barn. Classic rooms are located on the ground floor of this hotel.
The Brome Grange Hotel also offers a 3 course Table d’Hote Menu for up to 50 people in the Knights Restaurant. The dining room is set in a traditional characteristic and charming background with stunning lead windows, rich deep colour furnishings giving a warm feeling and relaxing ambience. The conservatory restaurant leads out to the garden area which hosts BBQ and evening cocktails on the patio during the summer.The Kings Bar is a relaxed area with Satellite Television, Real Cask Ales and an open fire in the Lobby area. An extensive Bar Snacks menu is available which offers Traditional English Dishes along with a few old favourite Daily Specials.
This hotel does have a lift.
The hotel has 1 bedroom that is used for disabled access/wheel chair users (STA)
Free parking for hotel guests.
Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Dogs are welcome, charges may apply - please notify reservations at time of booking.
Breakfast is served between 07:00am and 09:00am during the week and 08:00am and 10:00am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 18:30pm and 21:00pm.
Bressingham Steam Gardens
The Norfolk Broads
The Norfolk Coast
The Suffolk Coast
Bury St Edmunds
Two miles from the market town of Diss on the main A140 Norwich Road.
Nearest Station - Diss: 5 Miles
Nearest Airport: London Stanstead: 69 Miles