Perfectly set along Dorset’s Jurassic Coast; experience a 4* welcome, along with delicious cuisine and stunning leisure facilities at the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff.
- Evening meal in the hotel's Brasserie style restaurant (worth £26.50pp)
- Bottle of house wine served with dinner (worth £18.95)
- Not forgetting, two nights accommodation with a daily full English breakfast
At a glance
- Within easy reach of a vibrant town centre, you are perfectly located to explore the best of what Bournemouth has to offer -from miles of coastline, to 2,000 acres of glorious gardens and shopping
- Located near to Bournemouth train station, gives you the opportunity to really get to know the South Coast of England
- Looking for relaxation? The hotel offers a cocktail lounge for you to truly treat yourself and make the most of your stay. Take the time to unwind
Good to know
- Enjoy total relaxation in the superb leisure facilities, including a Spa pool, sauna and steam room, relaxation lounge and aromatherapy cave
- All bedrooms boast modern decor with excellent facilities, including complimentary Wi-Fi
- This coastal gem was much loved by The Beatles, a little town that was the setting for many of their beloved album covers and concerts. Why not come and figure out for yourself why the town is so well-liked?
Our saving of 26% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 27/12/2017, this package totals £241.90, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 26%. Our discount was checked on 11/07/2017.
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff is a beautiful hotel with an enviable central location. Featuring modern décor throughout and offering wonderful landscaped gardens and a well-equipped health club and spa, this is an excellent choice for relaxing getaways, family holidays and business trips. Our 83 bedrooms include singles, family bedrooms and executive doubles.
Enjoy delicious food and wine in the stylish brasserie or lounge bar. You can also relax at the hands of an experienced therapist in our spa treatment rooms or energise yourself with a stimulating work-out in the high-tech gymnasium. Our leisure facilities include a 12-metre indoor pool, three spa pools, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and aromatherapy cave.
The Hotel has free WiFi throughout, plenty of free parking and a series of beautiful event spaces equally suited to weddings, parties and business events.
This is one of the UK’s most fascinating areas to visit for a weekend break with our without kids. Discover the New Forest, Corfe Castle or Hengistbury Head. Or visit Bournemouth for great shopping, nightlife and wonderful beaches. - See more at: http://www.hallmarkhotels.co.uk/hotels/Bournemouth-West-Cliff#sthash.omxoWxxu.dpuf