Come rain or shine the coast is beautiful no matter what the weather, enjoy dreamy beach walks and an award winning dinning experience at the Hallmark Bournemouth Carlton.
- Bottle of house wine in your room upon arrival
- Evening meal in the hotels brasserie style restaurant on your first night (allocation of £29.95pp)
- Not forgetting, two nights accommodation with a daily full English breakfast
At a glance
- Set high on Bournemouth’s famous East Cliff with spectacular views across the bay and private, landscaped gardens, this hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway
- This hotel is a great location to explore Hampshire, the New Forest and Dorset
- Learn about marine life at the Oceanarium in Bournemouth
Good to know
- Enjoy a delicious dinner in the AA Rosette Frederick’s restaurant
- The superb facilities at the hotel include indoor and outdoor pools, a gym with cardio equipment, a sauna and spa pool
Our saving of 51% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout November is:
On 17/11/2017, this package totals £400.05, to include a two night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 51%. Our discount was checked on 30/08/2017.
Conveniently located just a short walk from the town centre and just four miles from Bournemouth International Airport, the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton is acknowledged as one of the finest luxury hotels in Bournemouth.
Offering 76 en-suite bedrooms including suites, sea view and balcony rooms, spacious lounge, award-winning a la carte restaurant and a superb Waves Health and Leisure Club. With a choice of 7 function suites ranging from executive style boardrooms to a suite seating up to 250 delegates, the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton can accommodate a wide range of meeting, conference, wedding reception and private dining requirements.
All guest rooms have 32" flat screen TVs with a selection of freeview channels.
Sensitively restored, the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton is recognised as one of the leading hotels in Bournemouth. With its grand charm and richly decorated reception areas and lounges you can relax in style and comfort, savour a splendid meal in our superb restaurant against the sparkling backdrop of the sea... and unwind with a gentle swim or sauna in our Waves Health & Leisure Club. fitness center - 7 - 9.30
The Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton stands adjacent to the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff Court and collectively our Bournemouth hotels offer a truly extensive range of facilities including car parking charges apply for all residents. During the summer months our superb outdoor pools and private gardens provide a delightful place to relax in the sun.
Whether it's an impressive business venue or an idyllic coastal break, the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton hotel is the perfect choice.
This hotel has also been awarded a silver 'Green Tourism Award'.
PLEASE NOTE: The outdoor swimming pool is now open till end of september