Situated on the outskirts of Skipton, the Rendezvous Hotel is just a stone's throw away from the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales. With dinner, a packed lunch and breakfast included, all you need to do is plan your walk.
- A packed lunch on one day and walking information (worth £7.50pp)
- Enjoy a three course dinner both nights (allocation £22.95pppd)
- Two nights accommodation at the Rendezvous Hotel
- A full English breakfast each morning
At a glance
- Embark on a round-trip walk from Malham village, admire the magical Janet’s Foss waterfall, the Gordale Scar and the stunning limestone pavement at Malham Cove, with its breathtaking views across the Yorkshire Dales
- There is so much to admire along this walk, from the traditional hay meadows and lush green dales, to the ancient limestone marvels – including the dramatic cliff of Malham Cove
- With the bustling town of Harrogate within driving distance, why not visit one of the most popular tea rooms the UK has to offer? Betty's Tea Room offers a selection of cakes, delicacies and tantalising hot drinks
Good to know
- On return from your journey, savour your dinner in the canal-side restaurant and enjoy the wonderful views. Here you will find delicious food, cooked by a dedicated team supporting local suppliers
- After a day of exploring The Yorkshire Dales, we recommend relaxing in the swimming pool and Jacuzzi or unwinding in the sauna and steam room
- During your stay here, you can take a pleasant walk along the canal's path to Skipton, which is full of historical and cultural attractions - famously known as 'Gateway to the Dales'
Our saving of 19% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 28/12/2018, this package totals £371.80, to include a two night stay in a Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 19%. Our discount was checked on 12/11/2018.
Escape from the pressures of city life to the picturesque North Yorkshire Dales and Herriot county and enjoy the facilities of one of the most versatile hotels in the area.The Rendezvous is unusual in providing the style and comfort of a modern international hotel with the added bonus that it remains independently owned and run. The Rendezvous at Skipton offers a variety of room types: choose from a standard twin, double or family room. Alternatively, upgrade to a Waterfront Room, overlooking the beautiful Yorkshire Dales where you can watch the narrow boats drift by on the Leeds/Liverpool canal, supplement may apply. All bedrooms are en-suite and feature Satellite TV, BT openzone internet access, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, tea & coffee making facilities plus a selection of complimentary toiletries. Enjoy modern, contemporary international cuisine with popular brasserie style dishes. Pop into the bar for a swift drink or stay for the entire evening and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere. Relax and unwind in the leisure centre with swimming pool, steam, sauna & whirlpool spa. Let off even more steam in the newly refurbished gym. Visit beauty treatment rooms run by professional, on-site therapists.
Free parking available for hotel guests.
WiFi available throughout the hotel and is complimentary.
Breakfast is served from 07:00 until 09:30 Monday to Friday and from 08:00 until 10:00 at the weekend.
Evening meals are available from 18:30 until 21:00.
No pets allowed.
Harrogate International Centre
Royal Hall and Leeds
From the North, leave M6 at Junction 36 and take A65 to Skipton, then take the A650 to Bradford, at the 1st roundabout turn left. The Rendezvous Hotel is 1 mile along on the right. From the South leave M62 at Junction 26, take the M606 to Bradford and follow signs for the A650 to Keighly and then the A629 to Skipton.
Nearest Station - Skipton station: 1.6 Miles
Nearest Airport - Leeds Bradford Airport: 23 Miles