From the marvellous work of Lancelot 'Capability' Brown, to the romantic history that fills the iconic house. Whatever your reasons for visiting Chatsworth, your expectations will be exceeded.
- Two tickets to Chatsworth House and gardens (worth £21pp)
- Three course evening dinner on your first night (£20pp allocation)
- Two nights accommodation at the Holiday Inn Royal Victoria Hotel
- Full English breakfast both mornings
At a glance
- There’s so much to discover at Chatsworth House, including artwork that span 4,000 years from ancient Roman and Egyptian sculpture to masterpieces by Rembrandt, Reynolds and Veronese
- Chatsworth House has been the backdrop to many TV programs, documentaries and period films, including Pride and Prejudice, The Duchess and many more
- Outside of the house you can discover the magnificent gardens, including the famous 300 year old Cascade, the 1,200 yew tree Maze and the Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown landscape
Good to know
- Back at the hotel your three course dinner will be served in the Cunningham Restaurant offering timeless elegance in a luxurious setting
- To help ensure a good night's sleep you can select your perfect pillow from the hotels pillow menu
- Parking is available within the hotel a charge of £5 per day
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 25/05/2018, this package totals £226.50, to include a two night stay in a Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 09/02/2018.
Offering a range of comfortable and spacious guest rooms, a delightful dining experience and a variety of excellent leisure facilities, The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria is a well-restored historic hotel with a charm that escapes most city hotels. Ideally located in the heart of Sheffield, the hotel benefits from numerous transport links as well as several exciting local attractions.
The Cunningham’s Restaurant offers excellent cuisine in an impressive setting. Dishes are freshly prepared using only the very best seasonal ingredients to create delicious meals. In addition to the fine selection of cuisine, the restaurant has an excellent selective wine menu with a wide variety to suit every pallet.
The Grand Lounge is the ideal place for guests to sit back in a relaxing environment, whether it is a quiet drink with a friend of a meeting with important clients. A wide range of bar snacks and drinks are also available here. The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria also boasts a beautifully decorated cocktail bar.
Parking is available at a charge per day (24hours)
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is chargeable
Breakfast is served from 06.30 and 10.30 Monday to Friday and from 07:00 to 11:00 at the weekend.
Bar meals are available thoughrout the day until 23:00. The restaurant is open between 18:30 and 21:30.
No pets allowed.
Late check out/ early check in available subject to availability charges may apply.
English Insititute of sport
Approaching from the M1, exit and junction 33 and follow signs for A57 Sheffield City Centre. On reaching Park Square roundabout take the 5th exit signposted Victoria Quays/ A61N. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights, the hotel drive is situated on your immediate left with the hotel at the end of our private drive. Sat.Nav users please use Victoria Station Road, Sheffield or S12AU and not S4 7YE to reach your final destination.
Nearest Station - Sheffield: 1.8 Miles
Nearest Airport - Manchester: 44.7 Miles