Oozing with history and character, the charming Talbot Inn is located in Ripley, a quaint village in Surrey, surrounded by beautiful scenery and offering you relaxation during the whole of your stay.
- A three course evening meal in the Talbot Inn restaurant (£25pp allocation)
- A bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival to set your break off to a sparkling start (worth £38)
- A box of chocolates to accompany your Champagne (worth £10)
- Overnight accommodation
- A full English breakfast served on the following morning
At a glance
- The Talbot Inn is a perfect confluence of past and present - combining many period features from throughout a storied 500 year history with a sleek contemporary refurbishment. Summer gardens, a large terrace, and a cosy bar with open fires, real ales and outstanding food are some standout features of this historic coaching inn
- The Talbot Inn has developed a gorgeous menu replete with timeless British classics and versatility, with a wide range of dining options available for all tastes and appetites. Traditional roaring log fires and cosy seating create a warm atmosphere - an evening nestled under the ornate copper roof is sure to be a delight
- The Talbot has for centuries played its part in history and is said to have provided the stage for Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton's love affair to blossom in 1798
Good to know
- The hotels' Classic Bedrooms boast solid wood furniture and tranquil colour schemes. These bedrooms are located in the Ripley Wing, a purpose built wing adjacent to the main Coaching Inn
- On a frosty winters afternoon, cosy up next to the open fire with warming winter tipple and in the summer enjoy al fresco dining on the Summer Garden Terrace
- Conveniently located a mere 30 minutes from central London in the tranquil village of Ripley, the Talbot is an excellent base from which to explore the South East of England
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 16% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel's website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 17/05/2019, this package totals £225.10, to include a one night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 16%. Our discount was checked on 09/01/2019.
One of Englands finest coaching inns, The Talbot has for centuries played its part in history and is said to have provided the stage for Lord Nelson and Lady Hamiltons love affair to blossom in 1798.
Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard, The Talbot still retains its many impressive historic features, whilst introducing a contemporary twist. Wonderfully relaxed and welcoming, you'll find a cosy bar with open fires, real ales and outstanding food. Our restaurant features a stunning copper ceiling and glass wall overlooking the Champagne terrace and garden.
24 hour Check-In Available
Free parking for hotel guests.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is complimentary.
Breakfast is served from 06.30 until 09.30 Monday to Friday and from 08:00 until 10:00 at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 18:30 and 21:30 Monday to Saturday, 18:30 to 20:15 on a Sunday
Dogs are welcome, a charge of £10 per dog per stay (Allowed in all Classic Rooms)
RHS Wisley Gardens
Sandown Park Racecourse
Chessington World Of Adventures & Zoo
Hampton Court Palace
Just off the A3, less than 2 miles from Junction 10 of the M25
Nearest Station - Horsley: 3.5 Miles
Nearest Airport - London Heathrow: 15 Miles