Explore the beautiful Wirral Peninsula during your break to Leasowe Castle. This is the perfect opportunity to get outdoors and explore Thurstaston beach and Leasowe lighthouse. To make the most of your break why not book two or more nights.
- A hearty full English breakfast in the morning
- Overnight accommodation at Leasowe Castle
- Late checkout of 1pm
At a glance
- Discover the amazing coastline and beautiful countryside of the Wirral Peninsula, offering 50 miles of fantastic rural walking routes and beaches. With great connections to Liverpool you can experience rural serenity and be in the city within half an hour
- During your break, make time for a peaceful stroll on one of Wirral's beaches - four of them were awarded with the highest 'Excellent' rating in the 2016 Good Beach Guide. Spend your days exploring the quiet, sandy beaches or walking to off-shore islands to discover rare marine wildlife
- After a day's walking, admire the beauty of Leasowe Castle Hotel, a grade II listed historic castle. Here you will find the perfect blend between captivating and comfortable
Good to know
- The exciting city of Liverpool is only 20 minutes away. Cultural activities include The Tate Museum, and Beatles exhibition, or if you prefer to indulge in some retail therapy the city offers world class shopping including Liverpool One and Albert Dock
- Speke Hall is the perfect place to take an afternoon walk. Located conveniently close to Leasowe Castle, the Tudor house is surrounded by ancient woodland. Take a walk through the bluebells in nearby Stockton's Wood or explore the wonderful Victorian-themed hedge maze.
- Experience a rich tapestry of history combined with contemporary luxury at the Leasowe Castle Hotel. Originally built in 1593 by Ferdinand, 5th Earl of Derby, second heir to the English throne, the hotel has recently been loyally refurbished in keeping with its storied history and character
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 18% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 27/12/2018, this package totals £116, to include a one night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 18%. Our discount was checked on 12/09/2018.
Set amongst beautiful, tranquil gardens Leasowe Castle offers a peaceful retreat, yet is only minutes from the M53 offering quick access to Liverpool, Chester and the glorious Cheshire countryside. Leasowe Castle offers 46 comfortable hotel rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout. A child friendly hotel with bedrooms large enough to accommodate young families.The Brasserie 1593 Restaurant is the hotel’s flagship restaurant and is a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike. Residents and non-residents are welcome to join for lunch and dinner.
Free private parking is possible on site
Free WiFi throughout the hotel
24 hour front desk service available
Pets are not allowed
Museum of Liverpool
The Piermasters House
The Cavern Club
Nearby the M53, onto the A551 and just over a mile down the road
Nearest Station - Leasowe Station: 0.8 Miles
Nearest Airport - Liverpool John Lennon: 11 Miles