Perched on the picturesque Hastings waterfront, this is the perfect place for a coastal retreat, where you can wake up moments away from the relaxing sound of waves crashing against the sand.
- A delicious Afternoon Tea for two on a day of your choice (worth £8.95pp)
- Three course dinner on the first night in the Sea Terrace restaurant (worth £21.50pp)
- Two nights accommodation at The Best Western Royal Victoria
- Full English breakfast each morning
At a glance
- There's nothing quite like an afternoon tea for a delicious taste of the sweet and savoury. Indulge in finely cut sandwiches together with scones, jam and clotted cream, followed by a delectable selection of petit cakes
- Just a brisk walk along from the hotel, you'll find Hastings town centre and a variety of amazing attractions; stroll along the beautiful cobbled streets in the Old Town, visit the Fisherman's Museum, the Smugglers Adventure or Hastings Pier
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from Hastings Pier and don't miss out on this great photography location. This newly refurbished pier has recently been voted pier of the year in a national competition
Good to know
- Absorb the spectacular views across the English Channel, while you savour your dinner in the Sea Terrace restaurant
- Furry friends are welcome too, for only a small fee and will not be short of exercise thanks to this stunning location. To ensure availability for your dog and to make payment please follow your booking with a call to our customer service team on 01905 792818
- Served daily between 12pm and 5pm, you can enjoy your afternoon tea at your own pace
Our saving of 22% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout March is:
On 18/03/2018, this package totals £240.90, to include a two night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 22%. Our discount was checked on 23/11/2017.
Perched on the picturesque Hastings waterfront, take the chance to enjoy sweet dreams and sea air! There's plenty to do nearby too, however, if you simply want to take time out at this elegant Victorian hotel, the Sea Terrace Restaurant, delightful Piano Bar and banqueting facilities with views across the English Channel and to Beachy Head are ideal!
The locally renowned Sea Terrace Restaurant & Piano Bar serve a well-chosen selection of traditional & international cuisine. The Sea Terrace Restaurant boasts spectacular views across the English Channel and also on the plate! With a selection of traditional and international food to choose from, you might want to order from the international wine list and enjoy a glass while you mull over the menu!
The Piano Lounge and Bar is also a wonderful place to enjoy a selection of hot and cold beverages, food, or an after dinner drink.