Treat your taste buds this spring with this AA Awarded dining experience at the Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland, plus with full use of the leisure facilities including the sauna, you will leave feeling revitalised.
- A three course evening meal in the hotel's restaurant (worth £26pp)
- A bottle of wine in your room on arrival (worth £17.95)
- Two nights accommodation
- A full English breakfast served each morning
At a glance
- Maybe you fancy a spot of shopping during your break, with Preston city centre just 2 miles away, spend your day enjoying your retail therapy before returning to the hotel
- With stories to tell and exhibits regularly changing, you are sure to experience something you have never before with a visit to the British Commercial Vehicle Museum, located just 1 mile away from the hotel
- Visit Worden Park, situated on the edge of Leyland that could be described as a Country Park in the town
Good to know
- The Four Seasons restaurant has an enviable local reputation for providing top quality locally sourced dishes and has consistently been awarded the "Taste of Lancashire"
- Leisure facilities are available throughout your whole stay, including the whole day on the day of your departure
Our saving of 33% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout October is:
On 15/10/2019, this package totals £291.95, to include a two night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 33%. Our discount was checked on 19/08/2019.