Retreat to Suffolk’s countryside for a relaxing overnight stay at this charming hotel and enjoy dinner, breakfast and a bottle of wine.
- Dinner served on the evening of your stay (£24pp allocation)
- A bottle of house wine served with your dinner (worth £15.95)
- Overnight accommodation at the Best Western Brome Grange Hotel
- Full English breakfast the following morning
At a glance
- Ideally located between the cities of Norwich and Ipswich, with some of England's most superb scenery within easy reach, this hotel has relaxation written all over it
- During your stay, you can head to one of the many nearby towns such as Bury St. Edmunds for some sightseeing or market shopping
- Wander the streets of Bury St Edmunds and admire the beautiful architecture, immerse in the past or find the new in boutiques, independent eateries, art galleries and more
Good to know
- Enjoy your dinner in The Courtyard Restaurant, an open and modern dining room with character in abundance. Why not indulge in al fresco dining from the view of the large terrace doors, that open onto the Courtyard Patio
- The team of dedicated chefs are devoted to prepare fresh appetising meals, sourcing locally produced products
- After a day's exploring, you can relax and unwind with a vast range of facilities including steam room, Jacuzzi and two beauty treatment rooms
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 21% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout February is:
On 16/2/2019, this package totals £150.25, to include a one night stay in a Classic Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 21%. Our discount was checked on 3/12/2019.
Set in delightful countryside The Brome Grange is an ideal venue for country retreats. Originally founded in the 16th century, The Brome Grange Hotel is close to the Historical Market Towns of Eye and Diss and within a 25 minute drive of Bury St. Edmunds, Ipswich, Norwich, Thetford and other large towns The Hotel offers 22 En-Suite Bedrooms, Traditional English Restaurant, Real Ale Bar, and Tithe Barn. Classic rooms are located on the ground floor of this hotel.
The Brome Grange Hotel also offers a 3 course Table d’Hote Menu for up to 50 people in the Knights Restaurant. The dining room is set in a traditional characteristic and charming background with stunning lead windows, rich deep colour furnishings giving a warm feeling and relaxing ambience. The conservatory restaurant leads out to the garden area which hosts BBQ and evening cocktails on the patio during the summer.The Kings Bar is a relaxed area with Satellite Television, Real Cask Ales and an open fire in the Lobby area. An extensive Bar Snacks menu is available which offers Traditional English Dishes along with a few old favourite Daily Specials.
This hotel does have a lift.
The hotel has 1 bedroom that is used for disabled access/wheel chair users (STA)
Free parking for hotel guests.
Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Dogs are welcome, charges may apply - please notify reservations at time of booking.
Breakfast is served between 07:00am and 09:00am during the week and 08:00am and 10:00am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 18:30pm and 21:00pm.
Bressingham Steam Gardens
The Norfolk Broads
The Norfolk Coast
The Suffolk Coast
Bury St Edmunds
Two miles from the market town of Diss on the main A140 Norwich Road.
Nearest Station - Diss: 5 Miles
Nearest Airport: London Stanstead: 69 Miles