Experience the newly refurbished boutique hotel set away from everyday life, this break perfectly combines luxury comforts and elegant design for the ultimate rural retreat.
- An early check-in from 1pm (worth £20)
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior room at Hogarths Stone Manor
- A further upgrade on check-in (subject to availability)
- A pre-dinner cocktail in the stylish bar (worth £6.95pp)
- Dinner in the award winning AA Rosette restaurant (worth £28pp)
- A late check-out of 1pm (worth £20)
- Full English breakfast
At a glance:
- Discover traditional architecture combined with stunning modern furnishings in the luxury Hogarths Stone Manor hotel, designed by the architect behind Liberty’s departments store in London and having recently undergone a multi million pound refurbishment
- Reconnect with England’s rural heritage, as the hotel’s location means the picturesque rolling hills of the Worcestershire countryside are right on your doorstep
- Your beautiful room boasts bags of character & a garden view, not to mention a king size bed and plenty of space to relax and enjoy yourself
Good to know:
- Dogs are allowed in certain rooms at an additional charge of £30* per dog per night. To ensure availability for your dog and to make payment please follow your booking with a call to our customer service team on 01905 792818
- Nearby attractions include Witley court, a seventeenth century mansion converted into an English Heritage site. Located a mere stones throw away, this gorgeous site is well worth a visit
- The hotel's award winning AA Rosette restaurant serves traditional fine British fare. Enjoy a romantic evening before snuggling up by a roaring log fire in the hotel's lounge
Our saving of 26% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout September is:
On 17/09/2017, this package totals £240.90, to include a one night stay in a Superior Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 26%. Our discount was checked on 03/08/2017.
Stone Manor Hotel, styled as a large Tudor manor house is set in 25 acres of landscaped gardens in the village of Stone, Near Kidderminster in the county of Worcestershire. The Hotel offers a selection of bedrooms which are attractively furnished and offer Free Wi-Fi and HD TV with freeview channels. Four Poster style beds and Spa Baths feature in some rooms and many overlook the beautiful landscape gardens. The high levels of comfort are complimented by the high standards of service, providing all the modern amenities expected of guests today.
Stone Manor Hotels "Fields Restaurant" has a fine reputation for quality cuisine, specialising in flambé cooking. There is a seasonal a'la Carte menu available at all time together with an excellent fixed price menu. Adjacent to the Fields Restaurant is the Cocktail Bar, with its comfortable armchairs and settees serving a wide range of drinks including light snacks and our popular Afternoon Tea Menu. Stone Manor is an ideal venue in the Heart of England for conferences and meetings, and the extensive grounds are ideal for outdoor events with ample free parking. Hogarths Stone Manor is now a pet friendly hotel. Dogs are allowed in certain rooms at an additional charge of £30 per dog per night. Dogs are not allowed in public areas during service time but guests can eat in the Resident's Lounge with their dog at any time.
Hotel check-in: 3pm
Free guest parking.
WiFi is available thoughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is available Monday to Friday between 7.15am and 9.30am and from 8am until 10am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 7pm and 10pm.
24 hour room service available.
Disabled Access : Yes 1 room with walk in shower
West Midlands Safari Park
Severn Valley Railway
Birmingham Sealife Centre
Birmingham Bullring Shopping Centre
NEC - National Exhibition Centre
From North : Leave M5 at Junction 3 and take the A456 to Kidderminster, At Hagley Village take the A450 to Worcester. Follow this road until you reach Mustow Green Island, Turn Right at this island onto the A448 - Kidderminster and the hotel is situated about 100 yards on the left hand side. From South : Join M42 south (Redditch/Bromsgrove) from the M40, leave the M42 at junction 1, Turn left onto the A38 towards Bromsgrove, Continue on this road until you reach an Island with a right hand turn onto the A448 to Kidderminster, Follow the A448 until Mustow Green Island and continue over Island , Stone Manor Hotel is in the left hand side. From Birmingham : Follow A456 towards Kidderminster (signposted from city centre) then same as above (From north)
Kidderminster - 1 Mile
Nearest Airport: Birmingham