Treat yourself to five gourmet courses, as you sample the chef's repertoire in the beautiful Fig restaurant, recently awarded with two AA Rosettes.
- An indulgent five course dinner from the tasting menu in the two Rosette awarded Fig restaurant (worth £65pp)
- "Take 3" cookery book by Bespoke hotels, described as 'the recipe for a perfect dinner party' including recipes by former Michelin starred chef Martin Blunos and The Urban Rajah (worth £24.95)
- Overnight accommodation in the beautiful Cotswolds House Hotel and Spa
- An appetising full English breakfast the following morning
At a glance
- With the tasting menu, you will experience five courses of sophisticated cuisine to delight your palate. With wonderful dishes such as the turbot with fregola and peas, your dinner here will be long remembered
- The Fig restaurant provides a beautiful atmosphere, complimented by imaginative dishes made from ingredients sourced from local providers who are passionate about their produce; not forgetting the staff who are dedicated to enhancing your stay with excellent service
- Bespoke’s debut cookery book provides inspirational ideas for three course meals from some of the most exciting professional chefs in the country, along with their thoughts on tricks of their trade and how these translate to the home kitchen, and even recommendations for drink pairings - click here for a sneak peak
- The hotel is the perfect base to explore the Cotswolds, and find hidden river valleys, lively market towns and beautiful villages of honey-coloured stone
Good to know
- To reserve your table in the Fig restaurant, please call the hotel on 01386 840330
- This luxury hotel offers true comfort and tranquillity, from two acres of peaceful gardens to relax in, to the peaceful terrace where we recommend having a drink on a sunny summer evening
- There's plenty of time to use the delightful spa facilities available at the hotel, from 1pm on your day of arrival up to 1pm on departure
Our saving of 31% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel's website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout September is:
On 07/09/2018, this package totals £388.95, to include a one night stay in a Classic Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 31%. Our discount was checked on 03/07/2018.
Cotswold House & Spa is set in two acres of beautifully landscaped English Country gardens. Choose from one of 28 peaceful, luxurious rooms and room sizes and styles to suit everyone from Deluxe doubles, to suites with their own gardens and hottubs.
That's not all, Cotswold House & Spa has gone to town on luxury on your behalf, with Frette linen sheets, throws, Ice for your drinks, fresh coffee for your morning percolator and many more extras to make your stay perfect, including bedding and pillow menu.
The Cotswold House Spa offer a Turkish Hammen room, a hydrotherapy pool and rejuvenating treatments to restore and revive you.
Breakfast served: 07:00-10:30 Monday - Sunday
Afternoon tea served: 14:00-17:00 Monday - Sunday
Fig restaurant open: 19:00-21:30 Tuesday - Saturday
The Bistro open: All day Monday - Sunday
Free car parking
Pet friendly (£25 per dog per stay)
The Spa facilities are complimentary for all Cotswold House Hotel residents. Please be aware that the busiest times of day are between 14:00 and 17:00 so in the interests of fairness and safety we may restrict entry and/or limit access to 2 hours during busy periods.
You are welcome to use the spa from 13:00 on day of arrival up to 13:00 on day of check-out.
The Spa is only available to guests aged 18 and over.
By Air: from Birmingham International Airport 38 Miles ( 60 mins) from london Heathrow 85 miles (2 hours) By Rail: Moreton In Marsh stations - 9 miles frpm london Paddington takes 1 hour 40 mins. By Car: Chipping Campden is within easy reach of the M40, M42 or M5. Take the B4081 or B4035, following signs for Chipping Campden. Parking: We have our own car park at the rear of the hotel. There is also short term pay and display parking in front of the hotel.