Your experience includes a superb two night stay at the 4-star Cotswold House & Spa with dinner on your first evening and two tickets to explore the country's largest private collection of trees and shrubs at Batsford Arboretum.
- Two tickets to Batsford Arboretum (worth £7.20pp)
- A three course evening meal served in either the Bistro or the two AA Rosette awarded Fig restaurant on your first night (allocation of £35pp)
- Two nights accommodation at the 4-star Cotswolds House Hotel & Spa
- Full English breakfast daily
- Stay for 4nts and receive a three course evening meal on your third night also!
At a glance
- Batsford is an intimate and romantic place to visit, where you can wander through 56 acres of wild gardens, paths and streams. The arboretum is of interest all year round from the first snowdrops of spring, right through to the outstanding autumn colour in October and November
- The collections at the arboretum cover a wide range of plants from around the world but have an emphasis on the Far East. There are over 2,850 labelled specimens including about 1,300 different trees, shrubs and bamboo
- Back at the hotel there are two dining options. The Bistro On The Square provides the perfect informal setting where as the Fig Restaurant, recently awarded two Rosettes for culinary excellence, encapsulates fine dining. Regardless of your choice, you will experience great service and amazing food
Good to know
- This luxury 4* hotel offers true comfort and tranquillity, from two acres of peaceful gardens to relax in, to the serene terrace where we recommend having a drink on a summers evening
- Cotswolds House Hotel & Spa is proudly nestled in the beautiful Chipping Camden, steeped in history and gorgeous scenery. You are within walking distance of boutique shops selling unique and special items, to carry the glorious memory of the Cotswolds home with you
- Take some time out and enjoy a little pampering with complimentary access to the spa facilities. If you wish to book a spa treatment during your stay we recommend arranging this prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 35% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout April is:
On 11/04/2019, this package totals £530.40, to include a two night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 35%. Our discount was checked on 10/01/2019.
Cotswold House & Spa is set in two acres of beautifully landscaped English Country gardens. Choose from one of 28 peaceful, luxurious rooms and room sizes and styles to suit everyone from Deluxe doubles, to suites with their own gardens and hottubs.
That's not all, Cotswold House & Spa has gone to town on luxury on your behalf, with Frette linen sheets, throws, Ice for your drinks, fresh coffee for your morning percolator and many more extras to make your stay perfect, including bedding and pillow menu.
The Cotswold House Spa offer a Turkish Hammen room, a hydrotherapy pool and rejuvenating treatments to restore and revive you.
Breakfast served: 07:00-10:30 Monday - Sunday
Afternoon tea served: 14:00-17:00 Monday - Sunday
Fig restaurant open: 19:00-21:30 Tuesday - Saturday
The Bistro open: All day Monday - Sunday
Free car parking
Pet friendly (£25 per dog per stay)
The Spa facilities are complimentary for all Cotswold House Hotel residents. Please be aware that the busiest times of day are between 14:00 and 17:00 so in the interests of fairness and safety we may restrict entry and/or limit access to 2 hours during busy periods.
You are welcome to use the spa from 13:00 on day of arrival up to 13:00 on day of check-out.
The Spa is only available to guests aged 18 and over.
By Air: from Birmingham International Airport 38 Miles ( 60 mins) from london Heathrow 85 miles (2 hours) By Rail: Moreton In Marsh stations - 9 miles frpm london Paddington takes 1 hour 40 mins. By Car: Chipping Campden is within easy reach of the M40, M42 or M5. Take the B4081 or B4035, following signs for Chipping Campden. Parking: We have our own car park at the rear of the hotel. There is also short term pay and display parking in front of the hotel.