Find tranquillity, comfort and great food at Cricklade House Hotel, a beautiful country house perched on the edge of the Cotswolds - with stunning views over the Vale at Cricklade towards the Wiltshire Downs.
- Dinner in the evening (£25pp allocation)
- A bottle of wine in your room on arrival (worth £19.50)
- Overnight accommodation at Cricklade House
- Full English breakfast daily
At a glance
- Sublimely set amid 30 acres of private picturesque grounds, this charming country hotel is ideal to venture out to the Cotswolds, where tranquillity & beauty meets with unique stone architecture
- Just 15 minutes drive away, you can wander through the narrow streets of Cirencester to admire the beautiful architecture from various eras. With markets on a Monday and Friday and really good independent shops, Cirencester is well worth a visit
- End your day with a beautiful dining experience in the hotel's restaurant that features amazing views, great local produce and an award-winning head chef
Good to know
- Close by is the charming town of Cricklade where walking enthusiasts can take a stroll along The Thames Path National trail
- Whilst the sun is shining, the sweeping terrace area is the place to be to relax and unwind
- The hotel boasts a wide range of leisure facilities including indoor pool, spa, tennis court and snooker
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 27% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 06/12/2018, this package totals £163.50, to include a one night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 27%. Our discount was checked on 06/11/2018.
Built at the turn of the last century, the privately-owned Cricklade House has been tastefully restored and carefully extended. Perhaps the most impressive addition is the magnificent Victorian style conservatory which runs the full length of the original building, making the most of the hotel's elevated position, with wonderful panoramic views over the Wiltshire countryside. Cricklade House offers a traditional, warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquillity, comfort, good food and wine, extensive recreational facilities and the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
All bedrooms and suites are furnished with your every comfort in mind. Why not make that stay a little more special? Four Poster rooms are available, some with panoramic views of the Wiltshire countryside, supplements may apply please check at time of booking. The Dining Room is the perfect venue to celebrate or entertain. Under the direction of executive award-winning chef Lee Scott, The Dining Room Restaurant serves modern European cuisine with artist flair and an emphasis on fresh, organic and local produce. Set in the Victorian style conservatory with panoramic views across the Wiltshire Downs, The Dining Room provides a stunning venue for all occasions. The 9-hole course is ideal for those seeking a shorter course after work or with limited time to play. For those seeking to hone up on their skill and technique the course provides a challenging round with panoramic views across the Wiltshire Downs.
Free parking available for hotel guests.
Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Breakfast is available between 07:00 and 09.15 Monday- Friday and between 08:00 and 10:00 at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 19:00 and 21:30.
Dogs are allowed in courtyard rooms at a cost of £10 per dog per night.
Bowood House & Gardens
Abbey House Gardens
Steam Railway Museum
Swindon Designer Outlet
Cotswold Wildlife Park
Cotswold Water Park
Access from M4 Junction 15: Leave the M4 at J15 and take the A419 towards Cirencester. After approx. 8 miles, turn left to Cricklade. From the centre of Cricklade follow the B4040 towards Malmesbury. After approx 1 mile the hotel can be found on the left hand side.
Access from M5: Leave the M5 at Junction 11a and take the A417 through Birdlip towards Cirencester. Follow the A419 towards Swindon and turn left to Cricklade. From the centre of Cricklade follow the B4040 towards Malmesbury. After approx 1 mile the hotel can be found on the left hand side.
Nearest Station: Kemble - 8.9 Miles
Nearest Airport: Bristol - 39.8 Miles