Visit Stonehenge, one of the world’s most famous prehistoric monuments, while staying at the 4-star Legacy Rose and Crown. This cosy 13th-century riverside inn, overlooking the River Avon makes an ideal base for a relaxation retreat.
- Two tickets to Stonehenge* (worth £19pp)
- Dinner on your first night (allocation of £25pp)
- Two nights accommodation at 4-star Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel
- Full English breakfast daily
In order to receive your tickets in time for your stay, your booking needs to be confirmed at least 48h in advance. Your tickets will be booked for the second day of your stay at 11.00, unless stated otherwise. If you have a preferred time slot & date, please call our team on 01905 792818. Please be aware if in the event you need to amend your tickets, charges may be applicable, as per supplier discretion.
At a glance
- Stonehenge is a must see attraction being the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe! This 5000 year old English Heritage site is full of mystery and is only a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
- In 1986 Stonehenge and Avebury were among the first seven sites in the UK to be inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, recognising them as places of exceptional importance to all humanity
- After visiting Stonehenge why not discover the lovely Wiltshire countryside, an area which has plenty of walking routes waiting to be discovered. Stroll along the path of the Kennet & Avon Canal, climb to the top of Cley Hill for breath-taking views or walk long distance trails such as the Ridgeway
Good to know
- *Your attraction tickets will be emailed to you prior to arrival. Please note this break cannot be cancelled or amended and therefore the Flexibility Payment option is not applicable to this break. This is due to attraction tickets being issued by a third party supplier
- *Entrance to Stonehenge is managed through timed tickets. Therefore, your tickets will be booked by default for the second day of your stay at 11.00, unless stated otherwise in the special request box or by contacting our customer service agents
- *Tickets to Stonehenge are booked by 30 minute time slots, should you require a different time please let us know. Available time slots run between 09.30 and 14.30, however we cannot guarantee your preferred time will not be fully booked and we will contact you to ensure the next available slot suits your plans
Our saving of 30% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel's website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout June is:
On 10/06/2019, this package totals £329.00, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 30%. Our discount was checked on 17/04/2019.
The Rose and Crown Hotel is a 13th Century coaching inn, with a riverside location in the city of Salisbury. The hotel has many original features remaining, such as the old wooden beams and log fire in the traditional oak bar. The hotel is ideally situated to offer views of the award-winning flowerbeds set against the backdrop of the River Avon. The dining facilities offer a combination of elegant surroundings, innovative menus, fine wines and friendly and professional service. With patio doors leading directly onto the picturesque riverside terrace, guests can enjoy a freshly-cooked meal in the Pavilion Restaurant, whilst looking over the river with spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral to enjoy.
Staff at the Rose and Crown Hotel are dedicated to providing a friendly and professional service at all times, ensuring that your break is most enjoyable. Longleat Safari park is a great day out for all ages and is within a convenient distance from the hotel, the hotel itself provides beautiful views across the River Avon. Salisbury Museum is just 0.3 miles away from the hotel and with low prices admission fees & under 5's free, it is a must see!
Free parking available for hotel guests.
WiFi available throughout the hotel and is complimentary.
Meals are available continuously throughout the day from 07:00 until 23:00
Hotel does not accept pets
Wilton House & Gardens
Heale House & Gardens
Rockbourne Roman Villa
The New Forest
From M3 (J8) turn onto the A303 and head to the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the Salisbury Ring Road and head to Harnham.
Nearest Station - Salisbury: 0.8 Miles
Nearest Airport - Bournemouth: 19.4 Miles