Escape to York at this elegant Georgian country house, set amongst tranquil gardens and situated a mile away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this makes for a perfect base for exploring the sights and heritage of this part of the county.
- Bed and Full breakfast in a Standard Double Room at York Pavilion Hotel
- Late check out on your day of departure (worth £20)
- Dinner (worth £30 pp)
- Cream tea on arrival (worth £5pp)
- This deal can be booked for multiple nights
At a glance
- Soak up York's natural beauty by taking a leisurely stroll along the famous River Ouse admiring the scenic views, positioned a mile from the centre.
- Venture on the free two mile City Walls Trail. Discover the extensive hidden history to be found along the walls that have protected the city for nearly 2000 years. Immerse yourself in Gothic heritage by visiting York minster, famed for it's architecture and the largest cathedral north of the Alps.
- Enjoy dinner in the hotels award-winning brasserie, boasting garden views, beautiful interior and log fire, the Langdon restaurant will provide an exceptional dinner experience. Chefs pride themselves in creating flavoursome, fresh and high quality ingredients. Retire in the Parisian-styled bar, relaxed atmosphere and if weather permits the bar will open overlooking the charming courtyard gardens.
Good to know
- Late check out is included (up to 1pm)
- Award-winning Langton's Brasserie, chefs will prepare your favourite dishes, even if they are not on the menu (Just give a little notice)
- The River Ouse is located half a mile away from the hotel
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 18% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on booking.com, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout is:
On 26/11/2018, this package totals £183.00, to include a one night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 18%. Our discount was checked on 30/01/2019
The Best Western York Pavilion is a truly stunning hotel in York, offering peace and tranquillity just a mile outside of the centre. A brisk 25-minute walk along the river will lead you into the heart of the city, where you can tick off some of the best attractions Yorkshire has to offer. The hotel itself is a Georgian grade II listed country house, with spectacular landscaped gardens, lawns and a courtyard fit for a fairy tale.
The hotels brasserie is award-winning and will be there to serve you some fantastic fine dining dishes after a busy day. You will enjoy the gorgeous food next to a welcoming fire and beautiful view of the garden. For something a little more informal, the hotels Parisian bar is ideal as it offers just as much style as the brasserie, but in a relaxed setting.
Free Parking is available on site and nearby
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are not allowed
Breakfast opening hours: 07:00 - 09:30, weekend times may vary
Dinner opening hours: 18:00-21:30, weekend times may vary
Eden camp Museum
York castle Museum
National Railway Museum
McArthur Glenn Designer Outlet
York City Centre
York’s Chocolate Story
For SatNav users, please use postcode: YO10 4PJ
Nearest Station -York: 2 miles
Nearest Airport - Leeds Bradford Airport: 30 miles