Enjoy a cosy stay in the heart of the charming village of Andover at The Hawk Inn - feel like royalty with a free room upgrade, drinks on arrival, dinner & more. All you need to do it relax and bask in this glorious Hampshire setting.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast at The Hawk Inn
- Three course dinner on your first night (worth £30pp)
- A drink on arrival (worth £6.25pp)
- Check out at midday (worth £20)
- A free room upgrade (worth £46)
At a glance
- Take in the fresh country air as you meander through the great Hampshire countryside of Andover, enjoy picturesque views over Pill Brook Hill and afar
- Situated 15 minutes' drive from the hotel, visit the Hawk Conservancy Trust. Set amongst beautiful woodland and flower meadow, view impressive daily flying demonstrations involving a range of 150 different birds of prey
- With only the best seasonal produce used, you can sample classic British dishes and bar food created by the talented kitchen team. A perfect accompaniment with your meal would be the impressive selection of local ales available or browse the wine list
Good to know
- Pets are allowed at this hotel, however a charge of £20 per dog per night will be applicable. Please contact our Great little team on 01905 792818 to check availability
- Four AA star rating, named 'An ideal base to explore Andover and it's surroundings'
- Famous prehistoric landmark, Stonehenge is 20 minutes' drive from the hotel
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 27% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 04/06/2019, this package totals £366.50, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 27%. Our discount was checked on 14/05/2019.
At the heart of charming Amport village, set alongside cottages, beautiful country gardens and rolling hills, is The Hawk Inn. It’s a great place for a fabulous dinner from their modern British menu or a refreshing drink on our sandstone terrace with its stunning views over Pill Hill Brook. Or for the ultimate in relaxation, book a stay in one of their nine, stylish bedrooms, and let their friendly team look after you. Close to Andover the Hawk Inn is also the ideal base to explore the surrounding areas.
From their stylish dining room to their lovely sandstone terrace with beautiful views, there are plenty of places at The Hawk Inn to enjoy a superb meal or to relax with a delicious drink. Their modern British menu mixes classic favourites, great bar food and original dishes that change frequently to take advantage of the best seasonal produce available.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply
Opening hours- Monday to Friday 7:30am – 11pm, Saturday: 8:30am – 11pm, Sunday: 8:30am-10:30pm
Breakfast: Monday to Friday from 7:30am – 10:30am, Saturday and Sunday from 8:30am – 10:30am
Winchester Castle and Great Hall
For SatNav users, please use postcode: SP11 8AE
Nearest Station – Salisbury: 16.5 miles
Nearest Airport – Southampton Airport: 27.9 miles