Experience dining delights on the edge of the Surrey countryside - The Swan inn boasts 4 stars, with a focus on attention to detail, superb food and relaxed atmosphere, this makes for a perfect country getaway.
- Full bed and English breakfast at the 4 star Swan Inn
- A three course dinner (worth £30pp)
- A bottle of wine with dinner (worth £19)
- Check out until midday (worth £20)
- A free room upgrade (worth £20)
At a glance
- Enjoy great food and cosy pub atmosphere, whilst sampling fresh and creative dishes from the menu, with seasonal produce being sourced where possible. If weather permits, why not dine al fresco in the heated and gloriously green terrace garden
- Combine luxury and relaxation, with a free room upgrade and late check-out, a perfect excuse for you to overindulge from the hustle and bustle of daily life
- Local sights include the vibrant gardens of Ramster Hall, and 8 miles away is Winkworth Arboretum, a picturesque National Trust site, also known as the 'unfinished masterpiece'
Good to know
- Rated four AA stars, the award winning restaurant features mouth-watering dishes that reflect the changing seasons. The kitchen team pride themselves on using only the freshest ingredients, and local British produce
- The hotel is situated 20 minutes' drive from Guildford and an hours' drive to Central London and Portsmouth
- The Swan Inn features 11 on suite bedrooms, all with Egyptian cotton linen, Gilchrist and Soames toiletries and fluffy towels
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 36% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 05/06/2019, this package totals £233, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 36%. Our discount was checked on 14/05/2019.
Set on the edge of the stunning Surrey countryside, The Swan Inn at Chiddingfold is the perfect Home Counties retreat. The Swan brings passion to create a home-from-home experience with a focus on serving superb food and quality drinks in the warm, welcoming atmosphere that you expect from an English country pub. As an AA four star inn with an award winning restaurant menu, you can also be assured of a quality visit, as the Head Chef builds his menus around the very best local produce. The Swan Inn offers 11 wonderful en-suite bedrooms, each air-conditioned with Egyptian cotton bed linen, toiletries, fluffy towels, mini bar, complimentary tea, coffee and Nespresso machine.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are not allowed
Opening hours- Monday to Friday 7am – 11pm, Saturday: 9am – 11pm, Sunday: 9am-10:30pm
Breakfast: Monday to Friday From 7am – 9:30am, Saturday and Sunday From 9am – 10:30am
Jane Austen's House Museum
Goodwood Motor Circuit
RHS Garden Wisley
Denbies Wine Estate
For SatNav users, please use postcode: GU8 4TY
Nearest Station – Haslemere: 6 Miles
Nearest Airport – Gatwick Airport: 29 miles