Escape to the picturesque Surrey countryside with a two night stay at The Station House - Dine in the award-winning restaurant and sample mouth-watering dishes after a day of exploring the surrounding rolling hills.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast daily at The Station House
- A three course dinner on your first night (worth £30pp)
- Drink on arrival (worth £6.25pp)
- Complimentary room upgrade (worth £40)
At a glance
- Explore National trust site Hindhead Commons and The Devils Punch Bowl, fit with spectacular views and walking trails in the Surrey countryside
- Enjoy a first class dining experience in the inn's stylish award-winning restaurant, sample the organic and tasty dishes, with the chefs building a creative menu, using seasonal produce where possible and only the freshest ingredients
- Feel like royalty, with a free room upgrade - with all rooms decorated to a high standard, baring comfort and luxury in mind you have everything you need to relax and unwind
Good to know
- The Station House holds a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018-2019
- Although no trains go passed anymore, this former Victorian railway pub has followed a £3m renovation, with parts of the hotel in it's original state
- National trust site, Frensham Little Pond is located under 6 miles from the hotel
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
They offer fabulous food and drink in a stylish brasserie and bar, a tranquil overnight stay in one of our 16 luxurious bedrooms and a place to relax on the striking glass open air terrace.
Positioned in the rolling hills at the border of three counties: Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire.The Station House is the perfect base for discovering all that this outstanding area of southern England has to offer.
Located in the original Victorian part of The Station House, the brasserie style restaurant will be the ideal place to dine with family and friends. The food will be freshly cooked, using top quality ingredients that are seasonal and sourced locally. There’ll be plenty of places to enjoy a drink too. Try out the double sided main bar, positioned in the centre of The Station House, or take a trip to the first floor and relax in our café and bar. You can even go al fresco on our amazing open air terrace, part of the new glass extension.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Restaurant opening hours- Monday to Friday 7am -11pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am - 11pm
Breakfast: Monday to Friday From 7am - 11am, Saturday and Sunday From 8am -11am
Jane Austen's House Museum
Goodwood Motor Circuit
RHS Garden Wisley
For SatNav users, please use postcode: GU27 2PD
Nearest Station - Haslemere: 266ft
Nearest Airport - Gatwick Airport: 37 miles