Great value break with a Severn Valley Railway experience. Enjoy a stay at the Chateau Impney, an enchanting hotel with its own unique character and charm, situated in the rolling Worcestershire countryside.
- Two nights Bed and Full breakfast daily in a main house room at Chateau Impney Hotel
- Two 'Freedom of the Line' tickets to Severn Valley Railway (worth £22pp)
- Cream tea on arrival (worth £7.95pp)
- Dinner on your first evening (allocation £30pp)
- Glass of Prosecco served with dinner (worth £7.95pp)
*Please note: The Severn Valley Railway timetable runs from Monday - Sunday until Sunday 29th September. This offer excludes travelling on any special event on the railway. Please check the Timetable prior to plan your journey.
At a glance
- Dating back to the 1800s, the Chateau Impney is located in a spa town, boasting original features, including beautiful stained glass windows, a stately Jacobean staircase and sublime views over the glorious 140 acres of emerald lawns and landscaped gardens
- Take a step back in time by experiencing a 16 mile route from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth. Admire historic stations and the surrounding Worcestershire countryside as you sit back and relax along the way
- Once a gesture of love, this charming heritage building was built by the 'Salt King', John Corbett for his beloved French wife after their mutual love of French Chateaux
Good to know
- Please take a printed copy of your Great Little Breaks booking confirmation to the ticket office upon arrival to the Severn Valley Railway station. Please allow enough time as you will need to exchange your booking confirmation for your Freedom of the Line journey tickets
- Please note this break cannot be cancelled or amended and therefore the Flexibility Payment option is not applicable to this break. This is due to attraction tickets being issued by a third party supplier
- The location is an ideal base to explore Worcestershire, including the historic Spa town of Droitwich, visit the cosy high street, packed with wonky buildings, boutique shops and cafes
Our saving of 27% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout August is:
On 27/08/2019, this package totals £399.80, to include a one night stay in a Standard Double Room in the annex with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 27%. Our discount was checked on 05/03/2019.
Easily accessible and just minutes from the town of Droitwich Spa, Chateau Impney Hotel is one of the finest, most authentic examples of classic French chateau-style buildings in the UK, with a rich history spanning more than 100 years.
Within the elegant walls of the Grade II listed Chateau, you’ll find beautiful original features – each with a story to tell about the building’s remarkable past. This boutique hotel’s distinctive charm lies in its breath-taking blend of iconic French architecture with a stunning English parkland setting, and the ornamental gardens that surround the Chateau descend into 140 acres of picturesque grounds, with quaint bridges over glistening streams and a glimpse of the impressive Malvern Hills in the distance.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply only in Budget Rooms
Breakfast is served between 7am to 10am
Evening meals are available from 7pm to 8:30pm
Witley Court and Gardens
West Midlands Safari Park
For SatNav users, please use postcode: WR9 0BN
From London (M1) -Take M1 North to join M6, From M6, join M42 South at Junction 4, from M42, join M5 South, exit at Junction 5, take the A38 towards Droitwich Spa, the Hotel is on the left after 1 mile;
From Birmingham Airport and NEC- Turn left along A45 to first island, Join M42 motorway towards M40 and West, Keep on M42 until signed for M5 South & Worcester, Continue along that section of Motorway towards Worcester & South, Continue along the M5 for approximately 5/ 6 miles, Exit at Junction 5 and join A38 towards Droitwich Spa & Worcester, Chateau is situated one mile along the A38 on your left and it is well sign posted.
Nearest Station – Droitwich: 1.6 miles
Nearest Airport – Birmingham Airport: 27.7 miles