Be whisked away on a spa break in the historic market town of Thatcham - Enjoy an overnight stay at the 4 star Regency Park hotel, indulge in a sparkling afternoon tea & spa treatment as you relax in this divine contemporary setting.
- Bed and full breakfast at the 4 star Regency Park Hotel
- Late check out of 2pm on your day of departure (worth £40)
- Spa treatment each (worth £35pp)
- Sparkling afternoon tea (worth £18.95pp)
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
At a glance
- Take time to relax and rejuvenate as you choose your indulgent spa treatment, followed by a sparkling afternoon tea with warm home-made scones. The hotel grounds feature spectacular waterfall gardens and chic interiors, offering a tranquil setting for your getaway
- Be treated to a complimentary room upgrade* and late check out, a perfect excuse to unwind
- The hotel is situated in the picturesque Berkshire countryside, so there's plenty to explore. Downton Abbey's famous Highclere Castle can be reached within 30 minutes for a day of impressive architecture and flourishing gardens
Good to know
- The health club facilities are free to use for residents. This includes a 17 metre indoor swimming pool, gym, spa pool, steam & sauna. Opening times: 6:30am-10pm Monday-Friday (last entry 9:15pm) and Weekends & Bank holidays: 8am-8pm (Last entry 7:15pm)
- Spa treatment opening times: 9am-6pm Saturday-Wednesday and 9am-7pm Thursday & Friday
- *Please note, booking your 25-minute spa treatment is essential to guarantee a space. Please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival
- The location is an ideal base to discover some of Berkshire's hidden gems, including heritage site Donnington Castle, just under 4 miles from the hotel
Spa Treatments available to book (25-minutes pp)
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Express Facial
- Intensely Nourishing Hair Treatment
- Jessica nail tidy & varnish on hands or feet
- Heavy leg reviver
- Face & Scalp Massage
- Bespoke skin polish
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout July is:
On 07/07/2019, this package totals £280.78, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 06/03/2019.
The Regency Park Hotel matches stylish, chic and contemporary interiors with quality and comfort; Metropolitan styling in the heart of rural Berkshire. Renowned for offering outstanding customer service, the Regency Park Hotel is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing weekend break.
Sleeping & Staying: All bedrooms are spacious with contemporary decor, flat screen digital TV's, mini fridge, safe, hospitality tray and a seriously comfy bed. Many bedrooms offer balconies or patio areas which can be enjoyed in warmer months.
Executive Double Rooms all have complimentary high speed broadband access, complimentary newspaper of your choice, mineral water, freshly baked cookies, fresh milk, fluffy bathrobe, and luxury toiletries. Available at a supplement.
All family bedrooms are superbly appointed and have a contemporary, yet welcoming feel, with a double bed for the parents and a sofa bed or extra bed(s) for the children up to the age of 12 years. They also include complimentary high speed broadband access, mineral water, freshly baked cookies, fresh milk, fluffy bathrobe, complimentary newspaper of your choice and luxury toiletries.
Eating & Drinking: Facilities include the award winning Watermark Restaurant. Overlooked by a waterfall garden, the Watermark has a fresh, modern outlook on food. The finest ingredients are carefully sourced to ensure that the seasonal menus are packed full of good quality, local produce.
Relaxing & Rejuvenating: The revive Health Club & Spa boasts first class leisure facilities including air conditioned fitness suite with the latest Technogym equipment. The revive Health Club also feature 17 metre indoor pool, sauna, steam room & spa bath. For complete relaxation, guests can visit the Spa at revive, offering 4 treatment rooms, a nail bar with the latest nail technology & extensive beauty treatment menu.
Breakfast served: 06:30-09:00 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:00 Saturday - Sunday
Bar Open: 11:00-23:00 Monday - Sunday
Dinner served: 18:00-21:00 Monday - Sunday
Free Car parking
The Living Rain Forest
Basildon Park House
Kennet & Avon Canal
Kennet Horse Drawn Barges
Busklebury Farm Park
Centrally located between Newbury and Reading. From the M4 via Junction 12, take the A4 exit towards Theale. From the west, leave the M4
Nearest Station - Thatcham Train Station - 3 miles
Nearest Airport - Southhampton Airport - 32.4 miles