Great value break at the historic and elegant Crowne Plaza Sheffield, situated closely to Chatsworth House, and set amongst 12 acres of stunning gardens and waterworks; yet a short journey to the bustling city of Sheffield.
- Two nights bed and full breakfast daily in a Deluxe Club Room at Crowne Plaza Sheffield
- Two tickets to Chatsworth House (worth £48)
- Dinner on your first night (worth £40)
- Access to Club Lounge (worth £70)
At a glance
- Explore Chatsworth House, including artwork that span 4,000 years from ancient Roman and Egyptian sculptures to masterpieces by Rembrandt, Reynolds and Veronese
- Chatsworth House has over 30 rooms to explore, from the magnificent Painted Hall, to the family-used chapel, regal State Rooms and beautiful Sculpture Gallery
- Discover the magnificent gardens surrounding the hotel, including the famous 300 year old Cascade, the 1,200 yew tree Maze and the Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown landscape
Good to know
- Walk through the bustling centre of Sheffield while exploring the wide variety of things to do. Visit the Millennium Gallery, one of the city's premier destinations for art, culture and design
- The location of Peak Cavern is just 45 minutes away from the hotel, local enough for you to be able to enjoy the attraction with easy accessibility
- The hotel is ideally situated within the heart of the 'Steel City' of Sheffield. Boasting elegant and historic features this hotel oozes a cosy setting for all guests
Our saving of 34% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout June is:
On 17/06/2019, this package totals £340, to include a two night stay in a Deluxe Double with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 34%. Our discount was checked on 22/03/2019.
Offering a range of comfortable and spacious guest rooms, a delightful dining experience and a variety of excellent leisure facilities, The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria is a well-restored historic hotel with a charm that escapes most city hotels. Ideally located in the heart of Sheffield, the hotel benefits from numerous transport links as well as several exciting local attractions.
The Cunningham’s Restaurant offers excellent cuisine in an impressive setting. Dishes are freshly prepared using only the very best seasonal ingredients to create delicious meals. In addition to the fine selection of cuisine, the restaurant has an excellent selective wine menu with a wide variety to suit every pallet.
The Grand Lounge is the ideal place for guests to sit back in a relaxing environment, whether it is a quiet drink with a friend of a meeting with important clients. A wide range of bar snacks and drinks are also available here. The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria also boasts a beautifully decorated cocktail bar.
Parking is available at a charge per day (24hours)
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is chargeable
Breakfast is served from 06.30 and 10.30 Monday to Friday and from 07:00 to 11:00 at the weekend.
Bar meals are available thoughrout the day until 23:00. The restaurant is open between 18:30 and 21:30.
No pets allowed.
Late check out/ early check in available subject to availability charges may apply.
English Insititute of sport
Approaching from the M1, exit and junction 33 and follow signs for A57 Sheffield City Centre. On reaching Park Square roundabout take the 5th exit signposted Victoria Quays/ A61N. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights, the hotel drive is situated on your immediate left with the hotel at the end of our private drive. Sat.Nav users please use Victoria Station Road, Sheffield or S12AU and not S4 7YE to reach your final destination.
Nearest Station - Sheffield: 1.8 Miles
Nearest Airport - Manchester: 44.7 Miles