Venture on the Sea Train Adventure, starting by boat from Poole to Swanage and back, then set foot on the steam train to pass Corfe Castle. Enjoy a two night stay at the Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa, set on the East Cliff offering panoramic views across the bay.
- Two nights bed and full breakfast daily at the Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa
- A Sea Train Adventure experience for two - going by boat from Poole to Swanage then jumping on a steam train to pass by Corfe Castle (worth £25pp)
- 24 hour City Cruises sightseeing bus ticket from Bournemouth to Poole (worth £14pp)
- Three course evening meal on your first night in the Atlantic restaurant (worth £24.95pp)
- Coffee and a slice of cake on arrival (worth £5.95pp)
At a glance
- Your fantastic journey starts in Bournemouth, where you will hop on the sightseeing bus on your way to Poole Harbour. Your adventure will continue going by boat from Poole to Swanage. After an hour's spell on the open sea, you will arrive in Swanage. Here you will have plenty of time to take a walk, go shopping or stop for a delicious lunch
- The last part of your adventure will start at Swanage Railway station, located just 10 minutes walk from the pier. Here you will embark on a steam train that will take you to the picturesque village of Corfe. On this fascinating trip you will get the chance to admire the ruins of Corfe Castle before returning back to Poole by boat
- You've explored by boat, but what about by land? Take your 24 hour City Cruises bus from Bournemouth to Poole, passing picturesque coastline, the rich and famous Sandbanks and much more, all accompanied with live commentary
Good to know
- Guests have access to the hotel's outdoor pool and can also use the facilities at several of the hotel’s sister properties: The Cumberland and the Best Western Hotel Royale
- The chic Atlantic Restaurant boasts a team of talented chefs serving delicious dishes with locally sourced ingredients
- The hotel is situated on Bournemouth’s stunning East Cliff overlooking miles of sweeping coastline and golden sandy beaches
- Please note this break cannot be cancelled or amended and therefore the Flexibility Payment option is not applicable to this break. This is due to attraction vouchers being issued by a third party supplier
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Daily at 10:30
14:30 or 16:45
Please note that all of our cruises are subject to weather, tide and sea conditions.
Sightseeing Bus details
Departure Point Bournemouth
Bournemouth Pier - Bus Stop 1 – the dedicated bus stop is behind the Hot Rocks restaurant.
Departure times of the Bus
09:00, 10:00, 11:00 every hour
Please note that the last bus leaves Poole Quay at 6pm.
Arrival Point in Poole
Poole Quay - Bus Stop 13 - right next to the City Cruises berth