Escape to the idyllic coastal town of Bournemouth and enjoy a two night stay at 3 AA star-awarded Trouville Hotel; doorstep to award-winning beaches, the colourful town centre & more.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast daily at The Trouville Hotel
- A three course dinner on your first night (worth £23.95pp)
- Coffee and a slice of cake on arrival (worth £6.65pp)
At a glance
- This hotel has been given 3 AA stars, named 'at the heart of things in Bournemouth'. Oozing an art deco feel, and complimented by it's ideal location, it's only a few minutes walk from the centre and the idyllic seafront, making it a perfect base to explore this popular coastal town
- Take a stroll towards some of Bournemouth's award-winning beaches, pull up a deck chair and feel your toes sink into the sand as you overlook the blue waters and afar. Why not explore the popular Bournemouth pier, fun-filled and brimming with seaside snacks
- During your break, we recommend exploring the fascinating Jurassic Coast, a popular place with many outstanding coastal features
Good to know
- Pets are allowed at this hotel, however a charge of £20 per dog per night will be applicable. Please contact our Great little team on 01905 792818 to check availability
- Explore the 2,000 acres of parks and gardens in Bournemouth that date back to the Victorian era. Discover the beauty of Lower Gardens, close to the sea or the Central Gardens next to the town centre
- Guests have free access to the heated swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 18% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 28/05/2019, this package totals £265.48, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 18%. Our discount was checked on 15/05/2019.
Part of the Oceana Collection, The Trouville Hotel boasts a heated indoor pool and accommodation of a high standard. Priding itself on location, Trouville Hotel is situated a few minutes walk from the town centre, award-winning beaches, Bournemouth gardens, Bournemouth Pier and much more. The location is a perfect base for you to explore some of Bournemouth's most picturesque sites, attractions and hidden gems.
Located adjacent to the main hotel is the annex, offering additional accommodation. All guest rooms in the hotel and annex include an en-suite, complimentary toiletries, and all have a flat screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
The Deauville Restaurant offers views across Bournemouth alongside an extensive menu, including a 3-course sunday lunch. The Le Cafe Bar boasts a relaxed dining experience with quiet corners and cosy atmosphere. On warmer evenings guests may enjoy drinks out on the sun terrace.
Breakfast served: 07:15-09:30 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-09:45 Saturday - Sunday
Bar Open: 11:00-23:00 Monday - Sunday
Dinner served: 19:00-20:30 Monday - Sunday
Car parking (charges may be applicable)
Pets are allowed (£5 per dog per night)
Guest Ironing Room
Alum Chine Beach
St. Peter's Church
Hotel is centrally located close to Bournemouth's seafront and town centre.
Bournemouth Central Station - 1 mile
Bournemouth Airport - 4.8 miles