Venture to the colourful seaside town of Bournemouth - enjoy two nights at The Mayfair Hotel, boasting relaxation and envious location, this stay is a perfect base to explore the home of award-winning coastline.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast daily at The Mayfair Hotel
- A three course dinner on your first night (worth £24pp)
- Coffee and a slice of cake on arrival (worth £5.95pp)
At a glance
- Take a leisurely wander towards the picturesque award-winning Bournemouth coastline. Stretching 7 miles of golden sandy beaches, all with a string of cosy beach cafes, restaurants and more. There's plenty of things to muster your appetite and keep you busy
- Priding themselves on their level of food quality, enjoy dining in the hotel's Lemon Tree Restaurant on your first evening. Sample freshly prepared food, with a selection of traditional cuisine available
- Bournemouth is home to the spectacular Jurassic coastline, boasting a must-see selection of impressive coastal features. Whether you're an avid walker or relaxed rambler, there are a plentiful selection of coastal trails in Bournemouth, click here for more walking information
Good to know
- The Bournemouth coastline has won awards such as the European Blue Flag for superior water quality
- Explore the 2,000 acres of parks and gardens in Bournemouth that date back to the Victorian era. Discover the beauty of Lower Gardens, close to the sea or the Central Gardens next to the town centre
- The hotel is ideally situated, only a short walk away from both the town centre and seafront
Situated a short distance of the town centre, the Bournemouth International Centre, and only minutes from the pier and beaches, this hotel is primed on it's food quality.
Close to the town centre, the Mayfair is ideal for visiting the town's vibrant and cosmopolitan shopping areas. With plenty of stylish cafes and restaurants, and high calibre West End shows, Bournemouth has enough diverse venues to make it the entertainment capital of the South Coast - all within walking distance the hotel.
Bournemouth has 7 miles of idyllic sandy beaches, and a beautiful coastline which has won a string of awards, including the European Blue Flag for superior water quality. As well as being a beautiful place to relax, Bournemouth Beach is a safe and popular destination for high-energy water activities such as white water speedboat rides, wet biking, surfing and body boarding. Guests can access leisure facilities at the sister hotels, only a short walk from the hotel.
Breakfast served: 07:30-09:30 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:00 Saturday - Sunday & Bank holidays
Bar Open: 11:30-23:00 Monday - Sunday (Sandwiches available until 2pm)
Dinner served: 18:30-20:00 Monday - Sunday
Private parking is available on site (reservations are not needed, £4 per day)
Disabled access (upper floors accessible by lift, toilets have grab rails)
Children are welcome (please note no cots or extras beds available)
Pets are not allowed
Located on Bath road, easily accessible to the town centre. From the Midlands go via M40 & A34, from the North East take the M1
Nearest Station - Bournemouth Train Station: 0.5 miles
Nearest Airport - Bournemouth Airport: 4.3 miles