Visit Bournemouth, home of award-winning coastline. - enjoy two nights at The Mayfair Hotel, and journey on the Sea Train Adventure from Poole to Swanage and back, experience panoramas of impressive cliff face, Corfe Castle and more.
- Sea Train Adventure tickets (worth £25pp)
- 24 hour City Sightseeing bus tour to Poole (worth £13pp)
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast daily at The Mayfair Hotel
- A three course dinner on your first night (worth £24.95pp)
- Coffee and a slice of cake on arrival (worth £5.95pp)
At a glance
- Your wonderful journey begins in Bournemouth by hopping onto the colourful sightseeing bus to Poole Harbour. Your adventure will continue going by boat from Poole to Swanage. After an hour's spell on the open sea, you will arrive in Swanage. Here you will have plenty of time to take a walk, go shopping or stop for a hot drink and a spot of lunch
- The last part of your adventure will start at Swanage Railway station, located just 10 minutes walk from the pier. Here you will embark on a steam train that will take you to the picturesque village of Corfe. On this fascinating trip you will get the chance to admire the ruins of Corfe Castle before returning back to Poole by boat
- You've explored by boat, but what about by land? Take your 24 hour City Cruises bus from Bournemouth to Poole, passing picturesque coastline, the rich and famous Sandbanks and much more, all accompanied with live commentary
Good to know
- The Bournemouth coastline has won awards such as the European Blue Flag for superior water quality
- Explore the 2,000 acres of parks and gardens in Bournemouth that date back to the Victorian era. Discover the beauty of Lower Gardens, close to the sea or the Central Gardens next to the town centre
- The hotel is ideally situated, only a short walk away from both the town centre and seafront
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Daily at 10:30
14:30 or 16:45
Please note that all of our cruises are subject to weather, tide and sea conditions.
Sightseeing Bus details
Departure Point - Bournemouth
Bournemouth Pier - Bus Stop 1 – the dedicated bus stop is behind the Hot Rocks restaurant.
Departure times of the Bus
09:00, 10:00, 11:00 every hour
Please note that the last bus leaves Poole Quay at 6pm.
Arrival Point in Poole
Poole Quay - Bus Stop 13 - right next to the City Cruises berth
Situated a short distance of the town centre, the Bournemouth International Centre, and only minutes from the pier and beaches, this hotel is primed on it's food quality.
Close to the town centre, the Mayfair is ideal for visiting the town's vibrant and cosmopolitan shopping areas. With plenty of stylish cafes and restaurants, and high calibre West End shows, Bournemouth has enough diverse venues to make it the entertainment capital of the South Coast - all within walking distance the hotel.
Bournemouth has 7 miles of idyllic sandy beaches, and a beautiful coastline which has won a string of awards, including the European Blue Flag for superior water quality. As well as being a beautiful place to relax, Bournemouth Beach is a safe and popular destination for high-energy water activities such as white water speedboat rides, wet biking, surfing and body boarding. Guests can access leisure facilities at the sister hotels, only a short walk from the hotel.
Breakfast served: 07:30-09:30 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:00 Saturday - Sunday & Bank holidays
Bar Open: 11:30-23:00 Monday - Sunday (Sandwiches available until 2pm)
Dinner served: 18:30-20:00 Monday - Sunday
Private parking is available on site (reservations are not needed, £4 per day)
Disabled access (upper floors accessible by lift, toilets have grab rails)
Children are welcome (please note no cots or extras beds available)
Pets are not allowed
Located on Bath road, easily accessible to the town centre. From the Midlands go via M40 & A34, from the North East take the M1
Nearest Station - Bournemouth Train Station: 0.5 miles
Nearest Airport - Bournemouth Airport: 4.3 miles