Exclusive break | Step into the world of Downton Abbey, home of the award-winning British television series. Access the magnificent Highclere Castle, wander the classical gardens & enjoy two nights at The Regency Hotel with a quintessential afternoon tea on arrival & more.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast at the Regency Park Hotel
- Late check out on your day of departure (worth £20)
- Two admissions to Highclere Castle & Gardens | Selected dates in July, August & September (worth £32)
- Signed copies of Lady Catherine and Lady Almina's books (worth £31pp)
- Afternoon tea on arrival (worth £29.90)
- £25pp allowance towards dinner on your first night (allocation £25pp)
- Early check in (worth £20)
At a glance
- Venture behind the scenes of the internationally-recognised and Emmy award-winning British periodic drama, Downton Abbey. Access the iconic Highclere castle, wander the 1,000 acres of glorious rolling parkland and discover the real history behind this architectural masterpiece
- 'Sometimes fact is even more extraordinary than fiction', take home your exclusive signed copies of Lady Catherine and Lady Almina's books, and discover the stories of the real Downton Abbey from the perspective of these famous residents
- Start your quintessentially British themed trip with an indulgent afternoon tea on arrival. Enjoy a selection of classic finger sandwiches, tasty cakes, your choice of tea or coffee and of course warm scones, fresh clotted cream and sweet jam
Good to know
- Please note, you will receive your itinerary upon arrival to the hotel, this includes your entrance tickets and signed book copies. Entrance for Highclere Castle is for morning admission between 10:30am-1pm for entry to the Castle & Gardens only. You may stay and enjoy the Grounds, Gardens, Tearooms and Gift Shop throughout the day but you will not be able to view inside the Castle after 1pm. Visit their website for more information, click here
- Highclere Castle is located 20 minutes drive from the hotel
- Please note this break cannot be cancelled or amended and therefore the Flexibility Payment option is not applicable to this break. This is due to attraction vouchers being issued by a third party supplier
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
The Regency Park Hotel matches stylish, chic and contemporary interiors with quality and comfort; Metropolitan styling in the heart of rural Berkshire. Renowned for offering outstanding customer service, the Regency Park Hotel is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing weekend break.
Sleeping & Staying: All bedrooms are spacious with contemporary decor, flat screen digital TV's, mini fridge, safe, hospitality tray and a seriously comfy bed. Many bedrooms offer balconies or patio areas which can be enjoyed in warmer months.
Executive Double Rooms all have complimentary high speed broadband access, complimentary newspaper of your choice, mineral water, freshly baked cookies, fresh milk, fluffy bathrobe, and luxury toiletries. Available at a supplement.
All family bedrooms are superbly appointed and have a contemporary, yet welcoming feel, with a double bed for the parents and a sofa bed or extra bed(s) for the children up to the age of 12 years. They also include complimentary high speed broadband access, mineral water, freshly baked cookies, fresh milk, fluffy bathrobe, complimentary newspaper of your choice and luxury toiletries.
Eating & Drinking: Facilities include the award winning Watermark Restaurant. Overlooked by a waterfall garden, the Watermark has a fresh, modern outlook on food. The finest ingredients are carefully sourced to ensure that the seasonal menus are packed full of good quality, local produce.
Relaxing & Rejuvenating: The revive Health Club & Spa boasts first class leisure facilities including air conditioned fitness suite with the latest Technogym equipment. The revive Health Club also feature 17 metre indoor pool, sauna, steam room & spa bath. For complete relaxation, guests can visit the Spa at revive, offering 4 treatment rooms, a nail bar with the latest nail technology & extensive beauty treatment menu.
Breakfast served: 06:30-09:00 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:00 Saturday - Sunday
Bar Open: 11:00-23:00 Monday - Sunday
Dinner served: 18:00-21:00 Monday - Sunday
Free Car parking
The Living Rain Forest
Basildon Park House
Kennet & Avon Canal
Kennet Horse Drawn Barges
Busklebury Farm Park
Centrally located between Newbury and Reading. From the M4 via Junction 12, take the A4 exit towards Theale. From the west, leave the M4
Nearest Station - Thatcham Train Station - 3 miles
Nearest Airport - Southhampton Airport - 32.4 miles