Latest advice for our customers
Following on from the latest government announcement, all remaining domestic restrictions in England are being removed. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19. This includes getting vaccinated, letting fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside instead where possible, consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces, get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms and stay at home if you are positive.
Restrictions and advisory notices are changing on a regular basis across the UK, so we ask that you follow the information being given on the government websites, as below:
Advice for customers living in/travelling in England: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Advice for customers living in/travelling in Scotland: https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/
Advice for customers living in/travelling in Wales: https://gov.wales/coronavirus
Other information when travelling
Important Note: Please ensure that you comply with the current regulations in the area you are travelling to/from. If the area you are travelling to has restrictions, please ensure you follow these. To find out more about local restrictions in your area or the area you are travelling to, please click here .
If you do have a booking and you are unsure as to what to do, please either check the government website here or contact Great Little Breaks. The hotel has the right to refuse you accommodation if you are infringing any rules. As we are sure you can appreciate, they are doing their utmost to comply with the rules to prevent the spread of the virus. We thank you for your co-operation.
You are no longer legally required to wear a face covering in England, but the government suggests you continue to wear one in crowded and indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
Please read the advice on face coverings on GOV.UK: www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
It is important that you are fully aware of all requirements in different parts of the UK, so please make sure you re-visit the above sites before you travel on your break.
When booking with Great Little Breaks, rest assured that all of the hotels we work with are following all protocols in regards to customer safety, including the highest levels of cleanliness.
Due to circumstances relating to COVID-19, we cannot guarantee full services or access to all hotel facilities and amenities (e.g restaurant, spa or leisure facilities) at this time, as these are subject to change. The hotel will operate in line with Government guidelines and therefore will only open facilities as and when they can safely do so. Menu options may be limited. Please see details listed on the individual deal. If you have any queries on the facilities or services available at the hotel prior to arrival please email email@example.com or call 01905 792801.
Our Flexible Deals
We've been working hard behind the scenes to bring you a collection of flexible deals from our hotel partners to give you peace of mind when booking your short break with us. Take advantage of these amazing deals and if you decide not to travel, most of the deals included in our flexible collection are fully refundable (up to 7 days prior to arrival) and all are amendable (up to 72 hours prior to arrival), see individual details listed.
Theatre Breaks - Confirmation of your Covid-19 Status for Theatre Entry
You are no longer required to show your NHS COVID Pass at venues and events by law in England. However, some theatres may continue to check the following Covid certifications:
• Proof of full vaccination with any vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (where you have received both doses at least 14 days prior to your performance time). You can present this certification via the NHS Covid Pass within the NHS App or NHS Covid Pass letter, or any internationally recognised equivalent, or by presenting your vaccination certificate (or a copy of it).
• Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test via the NHS Covid App or a text message/email from the NHS, or an internationally recognised equivalent. This test must be taken within 48 hours of your performance time.
• Should you have natural immunity based on a positive PCR test taken within 10-180 days prior to the date of the performance, please present this proof via the NHS Covid Pass within the NHS App.
• Please note that Child policies for the over 12's vary from show to show. Some shows only require a verbal confirmation from the supervising adult & others require proof of a negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours prior to the performance.
• Children under 11 do not require any additional checks at this time.
If you are unable to provide proof of your vaccination status then you may be denied entry to the venue.
To avoid delays, please have your tickets ready on arrival, download or print your NHS COVID Pass in advance and arrive in good time to allow these extra checks to take place.
Face Coverings in theatres/auditoriums
You are no longer required to wear a face covering in England, but the government suggests you continue to wear one in crowded and indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
Theatres may continue to ask customers to wear face-coverings during their visit unless:
• They are under the age of 11
• When they are eating or drinking
• If medically exempt
If you are exempt, please let staff know on entry and, if you have one, please wear an exemption badge.
Please check the theatre’s covid policies prior to arrival.