Escape to the Cheshire countryside for our exclusive afternoon tea break. With excellent facilities and beautiful surrounding gardens this break is guaranteed to delight.
- A delicious afternoon tea for two
- Overnight relaxing accommodation
- A full English breakfast served to you on the following morning
At a glance
- This impressive country mansion sits within 262 acres of Cheshire countryside
- On the door step of the Peak District explore the great outdoors during your stay, with hundreds of walking routes suitable for all ages, adventure to the wild moorlands and discover the captivating wildlife on foot
- Explore Lyme Park, which was a filming location for the Triple Bafta nominated hit 'The Village'
Good to know
- Please note, dogs are only permitted in the standard bedrooms. A fee of £10* per dog per night is chargeable. To ensure availability for your dog and to make payment please follow your booking with a call to our customer service team on 01905 792818
- Open to residents and for membership to the local community, the golf course goes through woodland and parkland and is a real challenge for even the most experienced golfers
- The Museum of Silk hosts events all year round, and even offers art classes for adults
*Dog charges are subject to change
Our saving of 24% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout October is:
On 21/10/2017, this package totals £180, to include a one night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 24%. Our discount was checked on 12/06/2017.
An impressive 19th Century country mansion sitting in 262 acres of Cheshire countryside, Shrigley Hall Hotel sits high above the estate on the edge of the Peak District National Park and offers exceptional views. Historically a private family house, the Hall opened as a hotel in 1989 and was carefully restored to its original beauty.
All standard guest rooms are traditional in style, light, airy and functional with large work area and desk, sitting area with easy chairs and coffee table. You will find quality features in all the rooms including wireless internet access, complimentary refreshment trays and hairdryer.
There is an excellent 18-hole championship golf course and outstanding health and leisure facilities, located in the converted chapel, with a 14m swimming pool and extensive gym.
Unwind after a workout in the elegant bar and enjoy a meal in the beautiful restaurant, a popular retreat for residents and non-residents alike. The award-winning Oakridge restaurant offers a range of traditional and comtemporary dishes, as well as delicious seasonal dishes all year round. Guests can enjoy their meal with beautiful views across the hotel grounds, or enjoy a lighter meal at the bar, with views across the delightful courtyard.
It is almost impossible to imagine that this peaceful hotel is within easy access of major cities such as Manchester and Sheffield, and the M1 and M62 motorways. Surrounded by delightful parkland and lakes on the edge of the Peak District, this area offers countless walking and rambling routes.