Uncover some of the finest views in the south west of England and embark on a walking adventure to Cleeve Hill. Lace up your walking boots and explore countless footpaths with extraordinary views.
- Enjoy classic British fare in the relaxed atmosphere of The Brasserie with a three course meal on your first night (worth £35pp)
- A delicious Cotswolds Afternoon Tea to include a selection of your favourite blended teas and Ellenborough's iconic cakes and sandwiches
- Complimentary use of Hunter wellies or Dubarry Boots
- Two nights accommodation at the Ellenborough Park hotel
- A delicious full English breakfast each morning
At a glance
- Follow in Julia Bradbury's footsteps as you walk Cleeve Hill, featured in her book Unforgettable Walks and ITV's Best Walks With A View
- This enjoyable walk through the Cotswolds countryside starts at Winchcombe, a village famous for its walking trails, located only ten driving minutes away from the hotel. Here you can also visit the historic Sudeley Castle
- This magical walk continues on the Cotswold Way, a National trail that will provide stunning views. Your journey will culminate with Cleeve Hill Common, the highest point in the Cotswolds. Here you will be awarded with breathtaking views that extend to the Malvern Hills and, on a clear day, to the Black Mountains of Wales
Good to know
- The scenic Cleeve Hill walk will take you to Cleeve Common as your final destination. We recommend to turn this into a circular walk and get even closer to the outstanding natural beauty of the Cotswold Way
- During the filming of ITV's Best Walks With A View, Julia Bradbury enjoyed a stay at Ellenborough Park
- Back at the hotel, after a days walking, watch the world go by whilst relaxing in the outdoor pool, heated to a deliciously warm 30 degrees all year round (open during daylight hours)
Our saving of 19% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 28/05/2017, this package totals £568, to include a two night stay in a Traditional Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 19%. Our discount was checked on 02/05/2017.
Lose yourself in the distinct luxury of Ellenborough Park, a sumptuous Cotswold manor house hotel in the Cotswolds, situated on the outskirts of Cheltenham Spa. The main house of the estate dates back to the 15th Century, when it was erected from iconic Cotswold stone, steeping the manor in layers of history and intriguing tales. Ellenborough Park is a quintessentially British destination, with a unique streak of individuality inspired by Lady Ellenborough herself, Jane Digby. Jane married Lord Ellenborough at the height of her fame as a dazzling character who took 19th Century English society by storm with her striking beauty and scandalous behaviour. Grand but without pretentiousness, Ellenborough Park has become synonymous with country retreats, romantic breaks, unforgettable weddings and expertly-executed conferences.
Ellenborough Park has been restored to contemporary glory in recent years, elevated to five-star appeal with casual and contemporary restaurants, a dual-level spa influenced by Indian wellbeing, as well as ongoing in-house and specialist training for staff to deliver exemplary service and leadership across every aspect of the hotel. The culinary offering at Ellenborough Park is central to the luxurious experience provided for guests and has been the creative home for a number of Award-winning chefs in the tradition of fine dining over the years. Ellenborough Park is renowned amongst hotels in Cheltenham for its championing of the Cotswold larder in their menus for The Brasserie and 3 AA Rosette Beaufort Dining Room.