Feel like royalty whilst staying at the 5* Luxury 15th Century Ellenborough Park hotel situated in Cheltenham Spa, surrounded by home from home comforts you will leave feeling relaxed and revitalised.
- Late check-out up to 12pm (worth £30)
- Overnight accommodation at Ellenborough Park Hotel
- Delicious full English breakfast the following morning
- Use of the spa facilities: relax in the sauna or Jacuzzi, use the steam room and the sensation showers or take a dip in the heated outdoor pool
Please note the hotel restaurant's will be closed in September and October due to refurbishment work being carried out.
At a glance
- The main house of the estate dates back to the 15th Century, when it was erected from iconic Cotswold stone, steeping the manor in layers of history and intriguing tales
- Winner of the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2016, this fabulous hotel will provide you with the perfect night's sleep
- Why not visit the charming town of Cheltenham located just a ten minute drive away from the hotel, the perfect shopping destination with stores for everyone
Good to know
- If you're thinking to explore the Cotswold Way, you can borrow a pair of Dubarry's from the Boot Room
- After a day's walking, you can relax in the outdoor pool, heated to a deliciously warm 30 degrees all year round (open during daylight hours)
Our saving of 29% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout November is:
On 30/11/2017, this package totals £237, to include a one night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 29%. Our discount was checked on 10/08/2017.
Lose yourself in the distinct luxury of Ellenborough Park, a sumptuous Cotswold manor house hotel in the Cotswolds, situated on the outskirts of Cheltenham Spa. The main house of the estate dates back to the 15th Century, when it was erected from iconic Cotswold stone, steeping the manor in layers of history and intriguing tales. Ellenborough Park is a quintessentially British destination, with a unique streak of individuality inspired by Lady Ellenborough herself, Jane Digby. Jane married Lord Ellenborough at the height of her fame as a dazzling character who took 19th Century English society by storm with her striking beauty and scandalous behaviour. Grand but without pretentiousness, Ellenborough Park has become synonymous with country retreats, romantic breaks, unforgettable weddings and expertly-executed conferences.
Ellenborough Park has been restored to contemporary glory in recent years, elevated to five-star appeal with casual and contemporary restaurants, a dual-level spa influenced by Indian wellbeing, as well as ongoing in-house and specialist training for staff to deliver exemplary service and leadership across every aspect of the hotel. The culinary offering at Ellenborough Park is central to the luxurious experience provided for guests and has been the creative home for a number of Award-winning chefs in the tradition of fine dining over the years. Ellenborough Park is renowned amongst hotels in Cheltenham for its championing of the Cotswold larder in their menus for The Brasserie and 3 AA Rosette Beaufort Dining Room.